"I love to see my patient leave here happy...I've been a Chiropractor now for twenty-five years and have never grown tired of it. Each patient has specific needs and each patient is special to me. chiropractor in new braunfels
My favorite part of what I do for a living is chiropractor in new braunfels
making people happy and chiropractor in new braunfels
healing people naturally." chiropractor in new braunfels
~ Dr. Vanessa Vajdos, DC chiropractor in new braunfels
If someone were to ask for a list of the top most nutritious foods, no list would be complete without mentioning the following:
1. Apples– Loaded with Vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants, these crunchy snacks might actually help keep the doctor away, by reducing cholesterol and your risk for cancer and heart disease. But remember to eat the skin!
2. Avocados– Did someone say guacamole? Also high in antioxidants, they help to reduce cholesterol and your risk for cancer and diabetes.
3. Blueberries– A low-calorie fiber and antioxidant source, blueberries may help improve short-term memory and slow down the effects of aging on the brain (i.e., Alzheimer’s).
4. Broccoli– This highly nutritious vegetable, a relative of spinach, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale and collard greens, contains vitamin C and beta-carotene. Broccoli may help prevent diabetes, certain cancers and heart disease.
5. Flaxseeds– Reduce the risk for heart disease by providing plenty of omega-3 fats.
6. Pomegranates– These are receiving a lot of press lately, and little wonder! They contain three times the amount of antioxidants as those found in red wine and green tea. Long-term use of this juice helps to prevent heart disease and reduces the risk of certain cancers and some of the not-so-nice effects of aging (i.e., Alzheimer’s).
7. Salmon– A major source of omega-3 fats, decreases your risk for developing heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, stroke, diabetes and arthritis and may help with depression. Choose wild salmon over farm raised.
8. Sweet Potatoes– They’re loaded with beta-carotene and are great metabolism boosters! They are also a good fiber source, fat-free and low in calories – so they’re ideal for dieters!
9. Walnuts/Almonds– These nuts are good for you! Loaded with nutrients, antioxidants and omega-3 fats, they help reduce cholesterol and keep you heart-healthy. The protein, fiber and healthy fats they contain may make you feel full, so you might not be as prone to over-indulge in foods that are not so good for you!
Proper nutrition, exercise, getting enough rest – all of these are part of a healthy lifestyle that we encourage when you come in for your regular chiropractic care. All work together to make the healthiest you that you can be!
6781 Farm to Market 1102
New Braunfels, TX 78132
View our NEW VIDEO on YELP chiropractor in new braunfels
The old saying ‘An apple a day…’ has some truth to it.
Get practical health tips by subscribing to our monthly eNewsletter.
Insurance Accepted chiropractor in new braunfels
~ Open on Saturdays ~
Call TODAY for an Appointment chiropractor in new braunfels
Providing Superior Personalized Chiropractic Care to Every Patient
- Serving New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin and Canyon Lake -
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 12 Noon